Check out the complete step-by-step guide to recharging your Jazz SIM card. Jazz now boasts a user base of over 72 million users after acquiring Warid on November 26, 2015. These steps will guide you on how to load your Jazz card if you are one of those prestigious customers.
You can recharge your Jazz card by entering the code *123*jazz scratch card code#. Find out how to load a Jazz card onto your number manually and online by following this article.
Quick Note: Don`t give a jazz card pic or jazz scratch card number pic or jazz scratch card code to anyone.
Jazz Card Load Code – A Full Step by Step Guide
Both local and international customers can recharge while roaming with Jazz. This allows you to recharge your Jazz balance with a quick numeric scratch card code. The below table represents quick information about the jazz card load code.
|Jazz Card Load Code
|*123*jazz scratch card code#
|No fee for this method.
5 methods are available for customers to recharge their balance, all of which are efficient and accurate.
Method 1: By Jazz Card Load Code
When roaming outside, users can load their number by scratching a Jazz card. You can do that by following these steps.
What is the code of the Jazz card?
Simply Scratch the stip available on the backside of the card with a coin of your nail. The card code will display there. Don`t ever buy the card with a damaged strip.
You can load a Jazz card using the code 123 #. Upon scratching the scratch card, the numeric code is followed by a 14-digit number followed by #.
Adding credit to your phone number is now as simple as scratching a balance card. You’re done after following these steps.
- If you have an Android or iOS phone, go to the dialer.
- Please enter Jazz card load code: *123*code# as a number.
- Click the SEND button.
Method 2: By Jazz World App
It is possible to recharge mobile numbers with Jazz World App. Follow the directions below.
- Get the Jazz World App and install it
- Sign up if you don’t have an account or log in if you do
- You can proceed by tapping “TAP TO RECHARGE”
- Check the “Pay with Scratch Card” box.
- Fill in the first box with your mobile number.
- In the second box, enter the 14-digit scratch card number.
- To recharge, press the “Recharge” button.
Method 3: By Jazz Retailer
You may also know that any user can recharge his SIM balance by going to any retailer. Here are the steps you can follow to be safe.
- You can visit any Jazz retailer or money exchange near you
- Any Jazz Prepaid Number anywhere in Pakistan can be topped up by the retailer/agent
- Please communicate with the retailer/agent what amount needs to be sent, as well as your Jazz Prepaid Number
- Make the payment in cash
- You’re done, great job!
Method 4: Recharge through Online Websites
Jazz aims to innovate and be innovative. Because of this, the company keeps innovating every day in something unique and useful. To top up any Jazz Prepaid number in Pakistan, you can register with the following four websites.
- The following websites can be accessed: ding, eTopUpOnline, Tranglo, TransferTo.
- You can register with any of the websites listed here.
- The operator should be Jazz Prepaid, and the country should be Pakistan.
- Select the amount you would like to top-up on your Target Jazz Prepaid Number.
- Complete the transaction by entering the required credit/debit card information.
Method 5: By International Jazz Load
International Jazz Load allows customers from abroad to recharge online without needing a card or code. Isn’t that great?
With the help of their International Top-up Vendors, Jazz can recharge any Prepaid connection in any of the following countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other countries will be added soon
Would you ever like to give a gift to a friend or family member? Jazz is making it happen! It is now possible for you to buy and send airtime as a gift to your friends and family from the comfort of your own home or office. It can also be made to work with your handset.
Jazz affiliates and retailers allow you to send and receive Prepaid Top-Ups. You can conveniently load Jazz cards/top-ups on any of the websites we just mentioned.
Jazz Load Check Code
After loading the Jazz balance, you need to check your jazz balance. For this, you have to know about the jazz balance check code.
Don`t worry, here is the Jazz load check code, you need to use.
- Jazz Load Check Code: *111# (Fee: Rs 0.24)
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Load Jazz Card By Call?
You can load a Jazz card by dialing *123*scratchcode#. Just write this in your phone dialer and hit call. That`s it.
How to get Jazz Scratch Card Number for Free?
You can easily get your free scratch card number by reading the full article on the website.
We have described 5 different methods for loading Jazz cards in this article. Now it’s up to you which route you take. However, Jazz recharge online is much safer, more convenient, and much more accessible.
Please share this information, if it has been useful to you, on social media with your friends and family. Check back every other day for more exciting daily, weekly, and monthly offers of Jazz. Keep in touch.